Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Rosemary bushes


Most winters I buy a rosemary bush cut like a Christmas tree. I put tiny lights and decorations in it and put it outside our front door. In spring time I plant it somewhere in my yard.

I don't now if this rosemary can be used for cooking but they smell lovely when they are touched. They are easy and doesn't need a lot of water.

You need to cut them a couple of times a year to keep them in shape. Trimming them makes them thicker and they can be cut into a hedge.



You can trim them into many different shapes. I like my round one, it's so cute.


Last year one of my plants suddenly looked like is was going to die. 2/3 of the plant just dried up. We cut of the dead part and now it is back on track again growing as ever. 


Read more about rosemary here;



No comments:

Post a Comment